неділю, 10 жовтня 2021 р.

11.10.21

I enjoy wearing baggy sportswear.

I spend quite a lot of money  on clothes.

I wear a hooded top and a baseball cap.

I usually wear it the other way round.

My hair is well groomed

I wear my hair long.

I am keen on dying my hair in bright colours.

I like clothes with a label

I always put sport before fashion.

I feel comfortable in the clothes I wear.

I have always wanted to have a leather jacket

Trendy clothes are rather expensive.

I have always been interested in fashion.

I am fond of wearing fake Levi’s and leopard print swimsuits.

I have got a lot of strange accessories like chains, safety pins.

I don’t mind going shopping

I’m happy with whatever I get from my mum

There’s so much fuss about expensive clothes in my life

I wear a school uniform to school

School uniform looks so fascinating.

I am afraid of choosing the clothes I want to buy

I hate going shopping with my mum.

My mum is not always happy with what I pick

We sometimes argue because of clothes.

I wear a fake fur jacket

I sometimes wear a glittery shirt.

I like wearing a choker.

I am pleased with creating my own style

Creating a style costs much.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар